Digital Account Manager
Are you super organized, love online marketing, have a great personality to interact with our clients and want to make a difference every day? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Brown Creative Group is seeking a talented self-starter who has a desire to make a real impact in an integral role for our company.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will work directly with clients in a variety of industries to foster relationships, help deliver great results, and ensure an exceptional experience. This is a great position if you enjoy variety and are looking for an opportunity to grow.
- Serving as a primary point of contact for our clients
- Handling the onboarding of new clients and projects
- Managing website projects and digital marketing campaigns, and serving as a liaison between clients and internal team
- Assisting with digital strategy and implementation tasks
- Providing quality control for client-facing deliverables before delivery
- Streamlining workflows and processes
- Scheduling regular and ad hoc meetings/calls with clients
- Monitoring KPIs and regular reporting on results with clients
- Understand digital marketing and website best practices
- Possess exceptional communication skills — in person, on the phone, and in writing
- Have an outgoing, positive attitude and ‘can-do’ approach
- Able to coordinate multiple clients, projects, and campaigns in an efficient manner
- Be highly organized and detail oriented
- Have eagerness to succeed, and to help others succeed
- Possess a willingness to continually learn and grow, both personally and professionally
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
Bonus points for:
- Any agency or digital marketing experience (including internships)
- Experience with any of the following: WordPress, Facebook Ads, social media management, content writing/editing, project management software i.e., Asana, BaseCamp; Google Analytics, MailChimp, or Google Docs